Project Permitting

Our staff is prepared to assist you in your project permitting needs from State & Federal Agency Permits to Local Municipal Permits. These permits  and agencies might include:


  • Access Permits/ROW

  • Soil Conservation/NRCS

  • NOI for the NPDES Permit

  • Maryland Department of the Environment

  • Corps of Engineers

  • Department of Natural Resources

  • Chesapeake Bay Critical Area Review

  • JPA Permitting

Constellation Design Group, Inc.

57 W. Timonium Rd.

Timonium, MD 21093

Suite 200


T: 410-252-1884
F: 410-560-3632


  • Facebook Clean